Alliance West Mortgage, Inc. is dedicated to upholding a strict code of ethics and business practices. In doing so, we work hard to respect and protect our customers’ privacy and security.
We employ security measures to help protect the personal information that you have provided to us from loss, misuse and unauthorized access or distribution.
In this disclosure, you’ll find details about our privacy policies and procedures, as well as the opportunity to choose how information about you may be shared. We want you to be able to make an educated choice, so please read this disclosure carefully to understand the options available to you.
- We do not sell customer information to third parties
- We do not share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products or services to you
- We will make every attempt to safeguard your customer information carefully
- We are committed to protecting your customer information in every transaction, at every level of our organization
Use and Protection of Customer Information
- Safeguarding, securing and protecting the integrity of customer information.
We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information through procedures and technology designed for this purpose.
- We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information. Employees are required to honor our code of conduct, which includes standards to protect customer confidentiality. They are subject to disciplinary action if they fail to do so.
- We maintain policies and procedures covering the proper physical security of workplaces and records.
- Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards meet federal standards regarding the protection of customer information.
- We require independent contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us (as stated in Sections 4 and 5).
- We use technological means including but not limited to backup files, virus detection and eradication software, firewalls, and other computer software and hardware designed to protect against unauthorized access or alterations to customer data.
- Collecting and maintaining customer information.
In the course of serving you, we collect information about you from a variety of sources including but not limited to:
- Information you provide to us on applications, forms and or disclosures, such as your employment history, income and account information.
- Information we receive from an outside company, such as a credit bureau, regarding your credit history or employment status.
- Search engines, databases and public records that are designed solely for collecting and maintain data.
- Collection of Information
The customer information we collect is used to help meet your notary acts needs. Information may be used with authorized third parties (described below), for a number of purposes, for example:
- To process your requests such as loan applications for the purpose of mortgage financing.
- Sharing information
We do not share information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you.
We may disclose the information we collect, as described above, with nonaffiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf, including but not limited to:
- Companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers.
- Government entities, courts or other entities in response to subpoenas and other legal processes.
- Parties that you have given permission and have requested us to share your information.
- Disclosure of information
We may disclose some necessary key facts of information we collect, within the scope of obtaining and meeting your notary needs for purposes other than direct marketing. This may include disclosing information to the following entities:
- Title Companies
- Escrow Companies
- Mortgage or other finance companies
- Legal Council or other designated representative
- Insurance Agencies
We will not share any information about you with any outside company for direct marketing purposes. If you choose not to receive product information by direct mail, telephone or electronic mail, you may opt out. Some state laws may impose additional restrictions on disclosure of information about customers in those states for certain purposes. We must comply with all local, state and federal laws.
YOU HAVE CHOICES
Alliance West Mortgage, Inc. does not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal information to outside marketers. Information collected via Alliance West Mortgage, Inc. web site may be shared with employees, contractors, and other service providers as necessary to respond to a request, provide a service, or as otherwise authorized by law.
You may instruct us not to share certain personal financial information as described above by calling 1-855-296-5363. You may notify us of your preference at any time via email Info@AWMLoan.com or in writing to: Alliance West Mortgage, Inc. 23 Orchard, #100, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Your preference will apply to data linked to your Name, mailing address and Social Security Number.
The policies and practices described in this disclosure are subject to change, but we will communicate any significant changes to you as required by applicable law. The policies and practices described in this disclosure replace all previous notices or statements regarding this subject.
Concerned about Identity Theft? Learn more on how to help you detect and defend against it by visiting www.ftc.gov/idtheft